🔱🔱 Happy international donut 🍩 day 😊
Baked chocolate donut
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a donut pan well with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
* In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
* In a separate bowl, mix together the buttermilk, sugar, egg, butter, and vanilla until well combined.
* Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
* Spoon the batter into the donut cavities making sure to only fill them about 2/3 – 3/4 of the way full.
* Bake for 8-10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the donut comes out clean.
* Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes in the pan. Remove donuts from the pan and transfer to wire rack !!
I used dehydrated strawberry to and dark chocolate for presentation!