We all love potatoes as our side dish , but don’t you get bored with same French fry or mash potato or hash browns ??
If you want something different here is an
easy recipe that tastes great, simple to make, one that everyone will enjoy and a perfect recipe to serve as a snacks or a side dish . A stand alone dish for brunch !!
2 lbs. potatoes
* 1 big red onion
* 3/4 tsp. salt
* 3/4 tsp. pepper
* 1/2 tsp turmeric
* 3/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
* 3 to 4 clove Of garlic finely chopped
* 1 tbsp chopped rosemary
* 3 tbsp. olive oil
* 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
* Wash and peel the potatoes. Slice them into very thin slices (preferably with a mandoline).
* Slice the onion also in very thin slice
* Place the potatoes and onion into a large mixing bowl. Add the oil, garlic , salt, pepper, Rosemary , turmeric And red pepper flakes Using your hands, mix gently, making sure all of the slices are seasoned.
* Add the Parmesan and mix gently.
* Place parchment paper onto a large baking sheet and place a 10″ Springform Pan without the bottom on top. Add the potato mixture inside and spread it nicely. Remove the Springform Pan ring.
* Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F for about 50-55 minutes, until the potatoes look golden brown and are cooked through.