So that day one of my friend who is vegan complain to me I never post vegan food , which is not true 😁, I do once in a while , so this is for my vegan friends …
Vegan beetroot cheese 🧀
* ½ cup pumpkin seeds
* 1 tbsp nutritional yeasts
* ¼ tsp salt
* 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
* ½ tsp agar powder
* ½ cup water
* ½ lemon
* 2 tbsp beet root powder
* Soak the pumpkin seeds in water for one hour.
* Drain the pumpkin seeds and wash them in cold water.
* Squeeze juice from half of the lemon and add it with all other ingredients into a blender and process until smooth.
* Transfer the mixture to a pot. Bring to a gentle boil and turn the heating to medium. Cook for 3 minutes.
* Transfer the liquidy cheese to small containers
* Refrigerate the cheeses for at least 1 hour.
* Roll them in sesame seeds or herbs and serve with crackers, grapes , pepper whatever you like to eat cheese